I haven't kept up my posting very well lately. 'Tis the season. I blame the constant demands on my time lately. I'm going to stick by that story.
I still haven't ridden since last Saturday. Will I get to ride tomorrow? Depends on the weather. The forecast is bleak right now, but I must hold out some hope.
There may not be a post tomorrow. MG and I are celebrating our anniversary (16 years - our marriage can get a driver's license in most states now). We'll be going out to eat tomorrow night and maybe stopping by my bike club's party for a few minutes on the way home (maybe).
You know the drill by now. Rules. Bgoab at MindSpring dot Com. 'Nuff said.
1. What terrestrial feature causes the winter and summer solstices?
2. Who created Winnie the Pooh?
3. Who invented the game of basketball?
4. In “Casino Royale”, Bond orders a drink with gin, vodka, and Lillet Blanc. What does he name it?
5. “Beefeaters” is a brand of gin. Where are the original Beefeaters employed?