Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Zzzz...snrk..........zzzzzz

I am exhausted. I don't really even know why, but I am. I didn't really have that hard a day at work, though I did put in a full day. I came home, had dinner with MG and She-Mom, and then started nodding off occasionally sitting on the couch with them and watching FoodTV.

Maybe it's a lack of riding. My body is rebelling. Yeah, that's it. Saturday will be my earliest opportunity, though. I work tomorrow and it's off to Dollywood on Friday with ... well, let's just save that for later, shall we? (We shall.)

3 comments:

Boz said...

Been having the same problem this week. So has Mrs Boz. Doesn't make sense....

Anonymous said...

watch the new roads going into sevierville. you'll want to turn left before the bridge if you're oing in from the interstate.

wally

Big Guy on a Bicycle said...

With that in mind, I'll take Chapman Highway...