Sunday, February 11, 2007

Whew

OK, today I've helped pick up trash on Neubert Springs Road (the bike club's Adopt-a-Highway), I've posted the results for yesterday's KnoxieCross race to the local cycling website, done some downtown photography (may be posted to Flickr sometime in the coming week), substitute-instructed a class with MG, helped MG with laundry, and just finished changed out a ceiling fan in a double-high room (which means I had to set up scaffolding to get it done - then climb up and down it about a dozen times). I'm cooked. Good night.

2 comments:

Mocha said...

Is now a bad time to ask you to come over and change the light bulb that's in the double-high room in my house?

You know. If I had a double-high room. I just don't want to reach up and do it right now. Also, I need some 3-way bulbs. Pick them up on your way over here.

Big Guy on a Bicycle said...

Hmm. I think I'm gonna need some gas money...