I meant to do this last night, but I ended up being out later than planned for dinner (and, previously unbeknownst to me, a vigorous round of shopping). OK, as usual I need you to follow a few basic Rules and remember to send your answers to bgoab at mindspring dot com. Okay, lets get this (re)started.
1. What is the largest (known, and not underwater) cave system in the world (hint, it's here in the United States)?
2. What city hosted the last "World's Fair" (or more properly, "World's Exposition") that was held in the United States?
3. What did the "J. R. R." stand for in J. R. R. Tolkein's name?
4. If you were to spend 18 minutes and 20 seconds listening to a folk singer's song about "The Draft", what song would you be listening to?
5. Who was the famous (perhaps infamous) American businessman who went to Northern Ireland to start his own ill-fated automobile manufacturing company?
Bonus question: Name the fathers of any three of Tolkein's characters from The Lord of the Rings trilogy (and Isildur doesn't count).