Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trivia Moves Over

As of today, I am officially moving the weekly trivia contest over here to this site. I will update the standings and put them up in a table as soon as I have time to figure out just how to do it (in my copious free time - that's sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell).

So, here are the weekly questions. As always, please email your answers to bgoab (at) mindspring (dot) com and read the Rules if you haven't already.

  1. What was the first James Bond:007 film to star Sean Connery?
  2. I’m standing in a pool of water and yell “Marco!” What should you do?
  3. If I go to a store and ask to buy a product in ‘HO Scale’, what am I likely buying?
  4. C8H10N4O2 is the molecular formula for what popular substance?
  5. What are the red properties in Monopoly (that is, name them)?

No comments: