Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oops, I Did It Again...

Sorry about telling you what I would post today, but it isn't going to happen. I spent most of the day yesterday taking pictures and then doing scorekeeping at a mountain bike race. I spent most of today PhotoShop'ing a lot of those photos and setting up the website to put them all on. It's been a long day.

I did at least get out on the bike briefly to run to the post office and the grocery store, but that was hardly long enough on such a beautiful day.

I can't promise about tomorrow either. I only got to about 300 of those photos, and I still have about 150 more to get to after work tomorrow. Add to that the ride I want to do with Wally and possibly Joshua, and then I still have around 120 of Joshua's photos to go through.

It's gonna be a full day.

No comments: