Thursday, October 26, 2006

Teknikul Difikultees

I know there wasn’t a post last night, but I tried. I sat down at the desktop with a rough notion of a post subject in mind, but it didn’t matter.

This was my approximate experience last night. Imagine this text accompanied by an interpretive dance. Imagine the dance as performed by Heidi Klum or Napoleon Dynamite, per your own personal preference.

“OK, here’s my post for tonig …………. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by ........................................ Are we back on? Great, just let me ..................................... HTTP 404 Error: Server Not Found ……………………………. And then when I – huh? Oh, we’re back again? Are you sur ………………. Please forgive any delay. We are aware of the problem and are working on [click] nobody else was ready either. Oh, it’s working? OK, let me try to …………………………………………… skg ………………….. sfoih4h/%hri …………………… so we went – ah, it’s ba ………………….. HTTP 500 Internal Server Error …………….. 404 Error: Server Not Found ……………….. HTTP 404 Error: Server Not Found ………………………………too bad, since I was – oh wait, it’s back up. No, I don’t know for how long, but maybe this time it will ……………………………. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by ………………………….. Ah, back again, eh? Well, you aren’t fooling me this time. I’m going to bed.”

So I ended up giving my muse a much needed night off.
____________________________________________

Trivia

OK, I know I haven't updated the points in a few weeks, but I will try to do it tomorrow if I can. Remeber to follow the Rules and to send your answers to bgoab at mindspring dot com. You have until the next set of questions come out to answer these.

1. NAUI and PADI are governing bodies for what sport?

2. Most people likely know who Ichabod Crane is of "Sleepy Hollow" fame, but do you remember the name of the woman he was in love with?

3. Who is the real Slim Shady?

4. Who wrote the classic "Brave New World"?

5. Name at least three major characters from Matt Groening's Futurama.

Bonus Non-Scoring Question: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

No comments: